Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Go Goa!

Day 94 (Approximately)

Today I was told that we would be holidaying in Goa in May. Dont ask me why! I'm only paying for the trip.

Our trip to Leh has been cancelled. We figured it wouldn't be wise to be travelling over such a terrain at such an altitude. So Goa it is.

Though Goa was not my top 10 places to go in May, it is convinient. Good air connectivity, and we know the place well.

This would be one holiday for a long long time to come. Once the baby comes, it would be impossible for the wifey to be about for atleast 18 months.After that, it wont be the same....and I mean it all in a good way.

But this is a gorgeous phase. I cannot wait for the next ultrasound appointment, when the fetus will be more developed, with some features in place. Till now, all i could see was this unshapely mass with a beating heart. But what a heart.

I suddenly realised, that this is going to be the most important project of our lives. The decisions we make, will not only affect us, but would shape a new life. Each step will be measured, unnecessary expenses curtailed, and suddenly everything will be for the 'long term'.

I cant wait for my long term to start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment